* LinuxTV Web site information needing update
@ 2021-03-13 12:47 Vincent Fortier
From: Vincent Fortier @ 2021-03-13 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hi all,

For your consideration (and might not be the right place for this).
While reading through the various pages of LinuxTV project I noticed
that the Mailing Lists and Repository info needs updating.

Repository all uses the https://git.linuxtv.org/cgit.cgi/* URL where the
cgit.cgi make the URL point to "no repositories found"

media_tree points to https://git.linuxtv.org/cgit.cgi/media_tree.git
while it should point to https://git.linuxtv.org/media_tree.git

media_build points to https://git.linuxtv.org/cgit.cgi/media_build.git
instead of https://git.linuxtv.org/media_build.git

etc...

Mailing lists:

dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure does not
work anymore.

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media @vger.kernel.org
<http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@vger.kernel.org/> seems to have
stopped archiving since 2019/10/23

This leaves only https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/ as a
reliable source.

News: last update dates of more than a year.  Not an issue but seeing
the amount of exchanges going over the mailing list I'm surprised there
wasn't anything new since (besides the pandemic I guess).

Cheers!

- vin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-13 12:48 UTC | newest]