* Editors 4
@ 2018-10-20 16:16 Linda
From: Linda @ 2018-10-20 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

We are one image studio who is able to process 300+ photos a day.

If you need any image editing, please let us know. We can do it for you
such as:
Image cut out for photos  and clipping path, masking for your photos,
They are mostly used for ecommerce photos, jewelry photos retouching,
beauty and skin images
and wedding photos.

We do also different kind of beauty retouching, portraits retouching.

We can send editing for your photos if you send us one or two photos.

Thanks,
Linda

* Editors 4
@ 2018-10-20 12:43 Linda