* From Amir A. K
@ 2016-11-01 19:11 usa
From: usa @ 2016-11-01 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Thanks for your last email response to me.
The information required should include the following-:
Your full names
Your address
Telephone number
Your private email
Occupation
Age

This is to enable my further discussion with you in confidence.
Best regards and wishes to you.
Amir A. Khanmammadov
REPLY TO
khanmammadov@vera.com.uy