* PAL60 not working
@ 2018-09-19 13:57 mrpewpew
From: mrpewpew @ 2018-09-19 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hello,
I am using v4l2 with my Hauppauge USB-Live2 and it works with NTSC or PAL but not with PAL60. I have a few NTSC tapes I need to digitalize but my european VCR only output PAL60 with them. As described here: https://github.com/b-rad-NDi/Ubuntu-media-tree-kernel-builder/issues/48, I don't get any signal when switching the driver to PAL60 even if my Hauppauge device seems to support it. Is it a bug from the driver ?
Thank you

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-09-19 19:35 UTC | newest]