linux-mm.kvack.org archive mirror
* Can I send information to you regarding our current school
@ 2021-03-18 10:56 Dave Stackpole
From: Dave Stackpole @ 2021-03-18 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Hello,

Can I send information to you regarding our current camp activities and
programs?

We have 3 extremely popular "On-Site Field Trip" programs that I thought you
might be interested in receiving more information.

1. LEGO 4 in 1 Pull Back Car
2. LEGO Catapult (Levers) Program
3. Renewable Energy Wind Turbine

Which one of these programs, or all, can I send more information to you?

Sincerely,

Dave Stackpole
President / CEO
All About Learning