linux-mm.kvack.org archive mirror
* Free Samples
@ 2022-08-16 16:42 Cynthia Robinson
From: Cynthia Robinson @ 2022-08-16 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Hi

May I send a sample of one of our B2B contact business Database?

Let me know if you can try free samples?  Samples are free of cost

You can advise me your data needs as below,

Targeting Industry:
Targeting Location:
Targeting Job titles:
Any other specification:

I'll come up with counts and samples for your review.

Thanks, and looking forward to your response.

Regards
Cynthia Robinson

Note: If you do not wish to receive our emails you can reply "Not Interested."

* RE: Free Samples
@ 2022-05-27 13:55 Marci Smith
From: Marci Smith @ 2022-05-27 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm