linux-mm.kvack.org archive mirror
* Large Block Sizes update and monthly sync ups
@ 2023-10-12 17:56 Luis Chamberlain
From: Luis Chamberlain @ 2023-10-12 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel
  Cc: linux-block, linux-mm, Hannes Reinecke, Pankaj Raghav,
	Daniel Gomez, mcgrof

Folks working on LBS met up at this year's ALPSS 2023 conference and
we have started to put effort to merge our efforts together so that the
next patch iteration is done in coordination as a group effort. The first
order of work is to merge the minorder stuff on the page cache with its
respective huge set of testing requirements. In parallel other work can go.
There has been enough interest in this topic, so to this end top help sync
with folks we're going to be putting together a monthly sync up where we can
review progress, blockers, questions, and next steps before we post the next
patch series.

The first sync up will take place on Halloween October 31st 2023 at
5pm CEST / 8 am PST. If you're in Asia we apologize in advance, but
given at least one person's expressed interest in that region in the
future we could pivot the next meeting to acomodate that time zone and
then alternatate every other month so we all suffer equally.

This sync up will take place over zoom, if you'd like to attend please
let me know and I'll add you to the calendar invite.

  Luis

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-10-12 17:56 UTC | newest]