linux-mm.kvack.org archive mirror
* Improve Your Email Marketing ROI by 33X
@ 2020-02-07  4:17 Clearout Mailer
From: Clearout Mailer @ 2020-02-07  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

I bet 100% that you’ve been looking for this

Improve Your Email Marketing ROI

If you’re like most marketing executives, you have hard time to
improve your email marketing conversions…

 Nowadays, email servers have strict rules that don’t tolerate high
bounce rate and purposely place spam traps to lower email
deliverability.

 Clearout.io
http://clearoutmailer.com/account/index.php/campaigns/gm318z3koz4cc/track-url/qd398ex7ye49a/1703998196c04171c16cc4bbeb2bdc5a24835c44
is helping businesses like your company improve their email marketing
conversions by validating their email list. We have a system that has
20+ validation checks and algorithm that detects Spam traps.

The stats show that companies that use our email verification process
have 98%+ validation accuracy and achieve 5x ROI!

So, would you like to schedule an appointment to discuss how to
improve email conversions?

Click here to Schedule an Appointment
http://clearoutmailer.com/account/index.php/campaigns/gm318z3koz4cc/track-url/qd398ex7ye49a/1c5b83042615240a0a7e9532c43754869270fb7c

Thank you,Kayla Andrew

Clearout Suites
 No 212/A, 2nd Floor, 1st Main, Domlur 2nd Stage,
 Bengaluru Karnataka 560071
 India
 https://socialfrontier.com
Unsubscribe