Linux-mmc Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / color / Atom feed
* [PATCH] memstick: Fix Kconfig indentation
@ 2019-11-20 13:41 Krzysztof Kozlowski
  2019-11-21 11:30 ` Ulf Hansson
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 2+ messages in thread
From: Krzysztof Kozlowski @ 2019-11-20 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel
  Cc: Krzysztof Kozlowski, Maxim Levitsky, Alex Dubov, Ulf Hansson, linux-mmc

Adjust indentation from spaces to tab (+optional two spaces) as in
coding style with command like:
	$ sed -e 's/^        /\t/' -i */Kconfig

Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzk@kernel.org>
---
 drivers/memstick/core/Kconfig | 18 +++++++++---------
 drivers/memstick/host/Kconfig |  4 ++--
 2 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/memstick/core/Kconfig b/drivers/memstick/core/Kconfig
index 516f454fde14..08192fd70eb4 100644
--- a/drivers/memstick/core/Kconfig
+++ b/drivers/memstick/core/Kconfig
@@ -6,16 +6,16 @@
 comment "MemoryStick drivers"
 
 config MEMSTICK_UNSAFE_RESUME
-        bool "Allow unsafe resume (DANGEROUS)"
-        help
-          If you say Y here, the MemoryStick layer will assume that all
-          cards stayed in their respective slots during the suspend. The
-          normal behaviour is to remove them at suspend and
-          redetecting them at resume. Breaking this assumption will
-          in most cases result in data corruption.
+	bool "Allow unsafe resume (DANGEROUS)"
+	help
+	  If you say Y here, the MemoryStick layer will assume that all
+	  cards stayed in their respective slots during the suspend. The
+	  normal behaviour is to remove them at suspend and
+	  redetecting them at resume. Breaking this assumption will
+	  in most cases result in data corruption.
 
-          This option is usually just for embedded systems which use
-          a MemoryStick card for rootfs. Most people should say N here.
+	  This option is usually just for embedded systems which use
+	  a MemoryStick card for rootfs. Most people should say N here.
 
 config MSPRO_BLOCK
 	tristate "MemoryStick Pro block device driver"
diff --git a/drivers/memstick/host/Kconfig b/drivers/memstick/host/Kconfig
index 446c93ecef8f..4113343da056 100644
--- a/drivers/memstick/host/Kconfig
+++ b/drivers/memstick/host/Kconfig
@@ -18,7 +18,7 @@ config MEMSTICK_TIFM_MS
 	  'Misc devices: TI Flash Media PCI74xx/PCI76xx host adapter support
 	  (TIFM_7XX1)'.
 
-          To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
+	  To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
 	  module will be called tifm_ms.
 
 config MEMSTICK_JMICRON_38X
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ config MEMSTICK_JMICRON_38X
 	  Say Y here if you want to be able to access MemoryStick cards with
 	  the JMicron(R) JMB38X MemoryStick card reader.
 
-          To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
+	  To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
 	  module will be called jmb38x_ms.
 
 config MEMSTICK_R592
-- 
2.17.1

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 2+ messages in thread

* Re: [PATCH] memstick: Fix Kconfig indentation
  2019-11-20 13:41 [PATCH] memstick: Fix Kconfig indentation Krzysztof Kozlowski
@ 2019-11-21 11:30 ` Ulf Hansson
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 2+ messages in thread
From: Ulf Hansson @ 2019-11-21 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Krzysztof Kozlowski
  Cc: Linux Kernel Mailing List, Maxim Levitsky, Alex Dubov, linux-mmc

On Wed, 20 Nov 2019 at 14:41, Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzk@kernel.org> wrote:
>
> Adjust indentation from spaces to tab (+optional two spaces) as in
> coding style with command like:
>         $ sed -e 's/^        /\t/' -i */Kconfig
>
> Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzk@kernel.org>

Applied for next, thanks!

Kind regards
Uffe

> ---
>  drivers/memstick/core/Kconfig | 18 +++++++++---------
>  drivers/memstick/host/Kconfig |  4 ++--
>  2 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
>
> diff --git a/drivers/memstick/core/Kconfig b/drivers/memstick/core/Kconfig
> index 516f454fde14..08192fd70eb4 100644
> --- a/drivers/memstick/core/Kconfig
> +++ b/drivers/memstick/core/Kconfig
> @@ -6,16 +6,16 @@
>  comment "MemoryStick drivers"
>
>  config MEMSTICK_UNSAFE_RESUME
> -        bool "Allow unsafe resume (DANGEROUS)"
> -        help
> -          If you say Y here, the MemoryStick layer will assume that all
> -          cards stayed in their respective slots during the suspend. The
> -          normal behaviour is to remove them at suspend and
> -          redetecting them at resume. Breaking this assumption will
> -          in most cases result in data corruption.
> +       bool "Allow unsafe resume (DANGEROUS)"
> +       help
> +         If you say Y here, the MemoryStick layer will assume that all
> +         cards stayed in their respective slots during the suspend. The
> +         normal behaviour is to remove them at suspend and
> +         redetecting them at resume. Breaking this assumption will
> +         in most cases result in data corruption.
>
> -          This option is usually just for embedded systems which use
> -          a MemoryStick card for rootfs. Most people should say N here.
> +         This option is usually just for embedded systems which use
> +         a MemoryStick card for rootfs. Most people should say N here.
>
>  config MSPRO_BLOCK
>         tristate "MemoryStick Pro block device driver"
> diff --git a/drivers/memstick/host/Kconfig b/drivers/memstick/host/Kconfig
> index 446c93ecef8f..4113343da056 100644
> --- a/drivers/memstick/host/Kconfig
> +++ b/drivers/memstick/host/Kconfig
> @@ -18,7 +18,7 @@ config MEMSTICK_TIFM_MS
>           'Misc devices: TI Flash Media PCI74xx/PCI76xx host adapter support
>           (TIFM_7XX1)'.
>
> -          To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
> +         To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
>           module will be called tifm_ms.
>
>  config MEMSTICK_JMICRON_38X
> @@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ config MEMSTICK_JMICRON_38X
>           Say Y here if you want to be able to access MemoryStick cards with
>           the JMicron(R) JMB38X MemoryStick card reader.
>
> -          To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
> +         To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
>           module will be called jmb38x_ms.
>
>  config MEMSTICK_R592
> --
> 2.17.1
>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 2+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 2+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-11-20 13:41 [PATCH] memstick: Fix Kconfig indentation Krzysztof Kozlowski
2019-11-21 11:30 ` Ulf Hansson

Linux-mmc Archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mmc/0 linux-mmc/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 linux-mmc linux-mmc/ https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mmc \
		linux-mmc@vger.kernel.org
	public-inbox-index linux-mmc

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.kernel.vger.linux-mmc


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git