Linux-Modules Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* python3 version of python-kmod
@ 2017-09-29 20:08 Andy Grover
From: Andy Grover @ 2017-09-29 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-modules

Heyo,

libkmod supports Python 2 bindings. It would also be great to build
python 3 bindings -- I think this is just a matter of building against
python3 headers, and using cython3 instead of cython.

I tried copying the python section in configure.ac and replacing all
instances of "python" with "python3" but no luck -- I don't grok
autotools :(.

Can anybody help?

Thanks -- Regards -- Andy

only message in thread, back to index