linux-modules.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* How to get  instance for kallsyms_address or kallsyms_num_syms?
@ 2015-04-07  9:48 Buddy
From: Buddy @ 2015-04-07  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-modules

HI:
I want to get information for kernel symbol,so I use array of
kallsyms_address
and value of kallsyms_num_syms.But when I use them,I can't find
definition or instance
for kallsyms_address.So I try to use virtual address for
kallsyms_address in my machine,
and I can't get it.
So would you please tell me how to get instance for kallsyms_address or
kallsyms_num_syms.

                                                               Thanks
for the help!
                                                                 Best
regards
Buddy.D.Zhang

* Re: How to get instance for kallsyms_address or kallsyms_num_syms?
@ 2015-04-09 14:09 ` Lucas De Marchi
From: Lucas De Marchi @ 2015-04-09 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Buddy; +Cc: linux-modules, lkml

Hi Buddy,

This question is more for lkml than linux-modules. I'm CC'ing it.

--
Lucas De Marchi

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 6:48 AM, Buddy <Buddy.D.Zhang@outlook.com> wrote:
> HI:
> I want to get information for kernel symbol,so I use array of
> kallsyms_address
> and value of kallsyms_num_syms.But when I use them,I can't find definition
> or instance
> for kallsyms_address.So I try to use virtual address for kallsyms_address in
> my machine,
> and I can't get it.
> So would you please tell me how to get instance for kallsyms_address or
> kallsyms_num_syms.
>

>                                                               Thanks for the
> help!
>                                                                 Best regards