linux-msdos.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* dosemu comment
@ 2017-07-12  0:43 John White
From: John White @ 2017-07-12  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

I have been using dosemu to run foxpro 2.6 for probably 30 years. I have been
using Debian for several years.  When I switched to stretch, foxpro basically
quit working reliably.  I had to switch to the dosemu in the wheezy repository
for foxpro 2.6 to work right.  Don't know why as they are both the same
version numbers (1.4.0).  Just thought I would pass this along.

John White

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-07-12  0:43 UTC | newest]