linux-mtd.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* Proposal
@ 2019-10-20 21:21 Mr. Maheed
From: Mr. Maheed  @ 2019-10-20 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

I have a special discussion to discuss with you please get back to me.
Sincerely,
Mr. Maheed Asad
Alcaldia La Magdalena Contreras Coordinacion

* Proposal
@ 2018-04-16 21:16 MS Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: MS Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-04-16 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

Greeetings to you please did you get my previous email regarding my
investment proposal last week friday ?

MS.Zeliha ömer faruk
zeliha.omer.faruk@gmail.com

* Proposal
@ 2016-10-11  0:58 Nawaf Diab
From: Nawaf Diab @ 2016-10-11  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Hello Dear,

I am Nawaf Diab. I sent you a proposal a few days ago and since I did not receive any reply from you, I assume you did not receive it so I am now resending it to you in this email. Please review the proposal included with this message and let me know if you are interested in working with us on this project. if for any reason, you are unable to open the attachment, please let me know so that I can send as a plain text. I await your immediate response.

Regards,

Nawaf.