linux-mtd.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* Receipt For Goods Available
@ 2020-06-17 13:17 info
From: info @ 2020-06-17 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Hi

Hope this mail finds you well.

Our company have not bought your products before but due to
excess demand of it here, so we decided to go for it.

I still have other request to make but there all in my
specification.

Please let me know if you still have stocks available.

Waiting for your reply

Warmest Regards,

Angela Wilpert

Sales Executives Dept

HDT Sales & Merkating
vasileos konstantinou 89 Paphos, Paphos, Cyprus
Phone: +357 26 040001

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-06-17 13:17 UTC | newest]