linux-mtd.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* Re: Fix journal replay xattr nodes issue [need your help!]
       [not found] <00b8e0969b9b493d893ca3f09f3d3a4a@MTKMBS31N1.mediatek.inc>
@ 2019-01-31 14:31 ` Richard Weinberger
From: Richard Weinberger @ 2019-01-31 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gtk_tianmingzhu(祝天名); +Cc: karam lee, linux-mtd

Tianming,

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

Can you please share the exact test case?
It would be wonderful if you can trigger it directly with integck.
I was similar reports but nothing clear so far.

5MiB is a rather small fs, maybe this is the key...
UBIFS has two ways to store the LPT. Big and small model.

> After apply your patch http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/713213/ the integck
> test usually lasts about an hour. But still failed.(
> sys/kernel/debug/ubifs/chk_fs" also failed )
> Could you help me to check this problem ,thanks!

This patch fixes a problem with interrupted NAND operations where UBIFS faces
ECC errors while recovery.
I don't think it is related to this issue.

Anyway, I'm on vacation now for a few days and therefore have limited internet access.

Thanks,
//richard

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-01-31 14:32 UTC | newest]