linux-mtd.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* jffs2reader: catfile writes only the first inode
@ 2020-03-27 13:38 Jan Havran
From: Jan Havran @ 2020-03-27 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Hello,

during my work with mtd-utils I found out that dumping the file from
JFFS2 dump via jffs2reader is not fully implemented - it dumps only the
content of the first inode. I found thread here, in the mailing list,
about it [1], where the guy refers to one fork at github which has this
feature implemented [2]. What do you think, could it be merged in
upstream or does it need more work (I might give it some time to work on
it)?

[1] https://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2015-June/059804.html
[2]
https://github.com/vamanea/mtd-utils/commit/967e4065c887f410bd9be76306f382664221ce30

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-27 13:35 UTC | newest]