* Having a linux-next feed tree based on net-next
@ 2012-05-17 23:33 Paul Gortmaker
From: Paul Gortmaker @ 2012-05-17 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next >> "linux-next@vger.kernel.org"

Hi Stephen,

The commits for deleting the MCA support have a dependency
on the net-next content from DaveM.  I checked your merge
log and since you take the moduleh feed after merging the
DaveM content, I don't think having the moduleh tree using
a baseline from net-next should be an issue  Anyway just a
heads up. If it causes you any grief, just drop the tree
for today, and I'll feed those changes back in once DaveM's
tree is merged to Linus' tree next week.

Thanks,
Paul.

* Re: Having a linux-next feed tree based on net-next
@ 2012-05-18  0:18 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2012-05-18  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Gortmaker; +Cc: linux-next