* Attention
@ 2012-08-09 11:35 Mrs.Wendy
From: Mrs.Wendy @ 2012-08-09 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Attention, please i do have a profitable business proposal for you kindly get back for more info

* Attention
@ 2016-04-23 15:01 Robert William
From: Robert William @ 2016-04-23 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dan.aragona

We finally sent you the first payment today, due to the restriction, we are limited to send $5,000, therefore, you will be receiving the same on daily basis until we finish sending all $2.5 Million. Below is the information:

Sender's name: Nathan Nussbaum
MTCN # 1594687129
Text question: in god
Answer: we trust

but you can not pick it up because you need to re-activate your payment file therefore, contact office director Mr. Robert William on +22999081119, his email: normalservicer@gmail.com

* ATTENTION
@ 2015-11-03  8:29 Unknown,
From: Unknown,  @ 2015-11-03  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day My Dear,

I am seeking the immediate assistance,of a reliable and trustworthy Indian
businessman who understands India local language (Hindi) and a little
English; to handle a profitable business for our mutual benefit.

I await your reply for more details.

Thanks and best regards,
Dr. Maria Rose Anthony.
Email:mrsmariarose0@gmail.com