* linux-next: no releases tomorrow or next week
@ 2015-11-24 10:57 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2015-11-24 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-next; +Cc: LKML

Hi all,

I am taking a couple of breaks so there will be no linux-next release
tomorrow (Nov 25) or all next week (Nov 30 - Dec 4).  Sorry about
that.  I should start again on Dec 7 (and there will be release on Nov
26 and 27).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

* Re: linux-next: no releases tomorrow or next week
@ 2015-12-01 13:49 ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2015-12-01 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, LKML

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 09:57:13PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> I am taking a couple of breaks so there will be no linux-next release
> tomorrow (Nov 25) or all next week (Nov 30 - Dec 4).  Sorry about
> that.  I should start again on Dec 7 (and there will be release on Nov
> 26 and 27).

I just noticed this: I'll have a go at providing the reduced service
version of -next I've previously provided.  I'm starting late today so
we'll have to see if I manage to get a finished build today and I'm
unlikely to be able to do one on Friday either as I'm travelling then.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: linux-next: no releases tomorrow or next week
@ 2015-12-01 23:35   ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2015-12-01 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, LKML