* linux-next: Tree for 3rd December
@ 2015-12-03 23:31 Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2015-12-03 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-next; +Cc: Stephen Rothwell, linux-kernel

Hi all,

Changes since 20151202:

Both of Andrew's trees are included.

The block and gpio trees still have their build failures so I used the
versions from next-20151127.

There were several new conflicts between the drm-intel-fixes and
drm-next trees.

It is very unlikely that there will be a build tomorrow, Stephen will be
back and -next will be back to normal on Monday.

Non-merge commits (relative to Linus' tree): 3709
 5435 files changed, 721155 insertions(+), 627700 deletions(-)

I have created today's linux-next tree at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
If you are tracking the linux-next tree using git, you should not use
"git pull" to do so as that will try to merge the new linux-next release
with the old one.  You should use "git fetch" and checkout or reset to
the new master.

You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees
file in the source.  There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log
files in the Next directory.  Between each merge, the tree was built
with a defconfig for arm64 and an allmodconfig for x86_64, a
multi_v7_defconfig for arm and a native build of tools/perf.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: linux-next: Tree for 3rd December
@ 2015-12-06 22:46 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2015-12-06 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Mark,

On Thu, 3 Dec 2015 23:31:43 +0000 Mark Brown <broonie@kernel.org> wrote:

> It is very unlikely that there will be a build tomorrow, Stephen will be
> back and -next will be back to normal on Monday.

Thank you very much for taking this on again.  I am back and hopefully
will be able to take over from where you got to.

I will try very hard not to send emails about the conflicts/build
problems you have already noted, but there may be some overlap.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au