* RE:
@ 2013-06-09 21:57 Abraham Lincon
From: Abraham Lincon @ 2013-06-09 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do You Need a Business Loan Or Personal Loan ? If Yes Fill And Return Back
To Us Now...

FULL NAME...........
LOAN AMOUNT.....
DURATIONS......
COUNTRY.......
SATE......
AGE.......
OCCUPATION...............
HOME ADDRESS..........
OFFICE ADDRESS........
AGE.....................
HOME PHONE NUMBER
CELL PHONE NUMBER........

* RE:
       [not found] <D0613EBE33E8FD439137DAA95CCF59555B7A5A4D@MGCCCMAIL2010-5.mgccc.cc.ms.us>
@ 2015-11-24 13:21 ` Amis, Ryann
From: Amis, Ryann @ 2015-11-24 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: MGCCC Helpdesk

​Our new web mail has been improved with a new messaging system from Owa/outlook which also include faster usage on email, shared calendar, web-documents and the new 2015 anti-spam version. Please use the link below to complete your update for our new Owa/outlook improved web mail. CLICK HERE<https://formcrafts.com/a/15851> to update or Copy and pest the Link to your Browser: http://bit.ly/1Xo5Vd4
Thanks,
ITC Administrator.
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

* RE:
@ 2013-06-09 22:06 Abraham Lincon

From: Abraham Lincon @ 2013-06-09 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-06-09 22:03 Abraham Lincon