* GREETINGS
@ 2016-03-03 17:23 Pedro Quezada
From: Pedro Quezada @ 2016-03-03 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wife and I Pedro Quezada won 338 Million USD in a Powerball lottery 6-49
in March, 2013 and I have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you.
Contact me via my personal email for more details (qpedro431@gmail.com)
You can verify our story by visiting the web page below.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2299067/Powerball-winner-Pedro-Quezada-shocked-ticket-worth-338million.html

believed to be clean.

* Greetings
@ 2016-01-17  1:01 Ms Donna Kwok
From: Ms Donna Kwok @ 2016-01-17  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Ms Donna Kwok, HSBC Hong Kong, head of corporate sustainability
Asia pacific region. A sum of USD$21,300,000.00 Million was deposited by
our Late customer who died without declaring any next of kin before his
death in 2006.My suggestion to you is to stand as the next of kin to
Fadel Ahmed.We shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you.if
interested please email: Ms.DonnaKwok1@qq.com

Thanks,
Donna Kwok.

* Greetings