* New zonefs file system
@ 2020-01-15 23:21 Damien Le Moal
From: Damien Le Moal @ 2020-01-15 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell, linux-next; +Cc: Linus Torvalds

Hi Stephen,

Would it be possible to have zonefs being picked-up for inclusion with
linux-next ? This is per Linus instructions as a condition for getting
zonefs initial pull request accepted. The code is now in good shape and
reviewed by several people.

The tree is here:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dlemoal/zonefs.git

I prepared a for-next branch based off rc5.

Please let me know if there are additional things I need to do for
getting zonefs into linux-next, e.g. tags ?

Best regards.

--
Damien Le Moal
Western Digital Research