* Please add pinctrl/samsung tree to linux-next
@ 2017-03-20 17:05 Krzysztof Kozlowski
From: Krzysztof Kozlowski @ 2017-03-20 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell
  Cc: linux-next, Sylwester Nawrocki, Linus Walleij, Tomasz Figa

Hi Stephen,

Could you add the branch "for-next" of repo:
	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pinctrl/samsung.git
to linux-next?

Contact points for errors:
1. Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzk@kernel.org>
2. Sylwester Nawrocki <s.nawrocki@samsung.com>
(shared model)

The pull requests will be sent to Linus Walleij (pinctrl maintainer).

Best regards,
Krzysztof

* Re: Please add pinctrl/samsung tree to linux-next
@ 2017-03-20 22:43 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2017-03-20 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Krzysztof Kozlowski
  Cc: linux-next, Sylwester Nawrocki, Linus Walleij, Tomasz Figa

Hi Krzysztof,

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:05:59 +0200 Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzk@kernel.org> wrote:

> Could you add the branch "for-next" of repo:
> 	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pinctrl/samsung.git
> to linux-next?
>
> Contact points for errors:
> 1. Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzk@kernel.org>
> 2. Sylwester Nawrocki <s.nawrocki@samsung.com>
> (shared model)
>
> The pull requests will be sent to Linus Walleij (pinctrl maintainer).

Added from today.  I notice that it is actually empty today (which is fine).

Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next.  As
you may know, this is not a judgement of your code.  The purpose of
linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window.

You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
been:
     * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
        Signed-off-by,
     * posted to the relevant mailing list,
     * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
     * successfully unit tested, and
     * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
to fetch).  It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: Please add pinctrl/samsung tree to linux-next
@ 2017-03-23  9:48 ` Linus Walleij
From: Linus Walleij @ 2017-03-23  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Krzysztof Kozlowski
  Cc: Stephen Rothwell, linux-next, Sylwester Nawrocki, Tomasz Figa

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 6:05 PM, Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzk@kernel.org> wrote:

> Hi Stephen,
>
> Could you add the branch "for-next" of repo:
>         git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pinctrl/samsung.git
> to linux-next?
>
> Contact points for errors:
> 1. Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzk@kernel.org>
> 2. Sylwester Nawrocki <s.nawrocki@samsung.com>
> (shared model)
>
> The pull requests will be sent to Linus Walleij (pinctrl maintainer).

Oh there it is, awesome.

Thanks a lot Krzysztof, much appreciated.

Yours,
Linus Walleij