* Dead links to linux-next git
@ 2012-08-06 23:38 Brian Norris
From: Brian Norris @ 2012-08-06 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, Frank Seidel

Hi Stephen,

I noticed a while back that (since the kernel.org crash?) there are a
few dead links scattered around for the linux-next git tree. They
point to an old location:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sfr/linux-next.git

Particularly, Frank Seidel's plain site:
http://linux.f-seidel.de/linux-next/

And the Wiki:
http://linux.f-seidel.de/linux-next/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Linux-next.IncludedTrees

Apparently, these pages don't get much traffic? Or at least, they are
only trafficked by lazy people :) I think these need to be redirected
to the new location:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git;a=blob;f=Next/Trees;hb=HEAD
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git

Are you able to edit these pages, or are these just dust-collecting?
I've contacted Frank privately but gotten no response.

Thanks,
Brian

* Re: Dead links to linux-next git
@ 2012-10-09 20:53 ` Frank Seidel
From: Frank Seidel @ 2012-10-09 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brian Norris; +Cc: Stephen Rothwell, linux-next

Am 07.08.2012 01:38, schrieb Brian Norris:
> Hi Stephen,
> Apparently, these pages don't get much traffic? Or at least, they are
> only trafficked by lazy people :) I think these need to be redirected
> to the new location:
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git;a=blob;f=Next/Trees;hb=HEAD
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
>
> Are you able to edit these pages, or are these just dust-collecting?
> I've contacted Frank privately but gotten no response.

Hi,

and really sorry for being absent here for such a long time.
Hoping to come back here again and so of course started with
this terrible wiki by at least updating it.

Thanks,
Frank