* Temporary relocation of sound git tree
@ 2011-09-14  7:21 Takashi Iwai
From: Takashi Iwai @ 2011-09-14  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell, linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Stephen,

the sound git tree for -next is temporarily relocated at
	git://github.com/tiwai/sound.git for-next

Please pull from this for linux-next until kernel.org gets recovered.

thanks,

Takashi

* Re: Temporary relocation of sound git tree
@ 2011-09-14 13:56 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-09-14 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Takashi Iwai; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Takashi,

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:21:49 +0200 Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de> wrote:

> the sound git tree for -next is temporarily relocated at
> 	git://github.com/tiwai/sound.git for-next
>
> Please pull from this for linux-next until kernel.org gets recovered.

I will switch to this from tomorrow.  I will also fetch the sound-current
tree from the for-linus branch.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 490 bytes --]

* Re: Temporary relocation of sound git tree
@ 2011-09-14 15:08   ` Takashi Iwai
From: Takashi Iwai @ 2011-09-14 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

At Wed, 14 Sep 2011 23:56:47 +1000,
Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; US-ASCII (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi Takashi,
>
> On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:21:49 +0200 Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de> wrote:
> >
> > the sound git tree for -next is temporarily relocated at
> > 	git://github.com/tiwai/sound.git for-next
> >
> > Please pull from this for linux-next until kernel.org gets recovered.
>
> I will switch to this from tomorrow.  I will also fetch the sound-current
> tree from the for-linus branch.

Thanks!

Takashi