linux-nfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* The Fall Bakeathon in Westford, Ma (reminder)
@ 2019-08-14 18:43 Steve Dickson
From: Steve Dickson @ 2019-08-14 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

[Just a quick reminder the bakeathon is about 2 mos out]
[we are looking forward to another excellent turnout!]
[The hotel blocks will be expiring in the middle of next ]
[month... If there are any issue please let me know ]

Hello all....

Red Hat is pleased to announce the Fall NFS Bake-a-ton will be
again hosted by Red Hat in Westford, MA office.

I've very hopeful a couple new server vendors will be
attending... and hopefully to do some new RoCE testing as
well as the usual NFSoRDMA and v4.x testing.

The Date: *the 2ed full week in Oct (14th - 18th)*

Details and registration info:
    http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2019/Oct/BAT/index.html

I'm using the same hotels and the prices are the same
or lower. The block reservations for the Residence Inn
and Hampton Inn end on *Wed Sept 14th*

    * Residence Inn Marriott - closest; w/ shuttle; full kitchen; free breakfast
    * Westford Regency Inn - w/bar ; w/shuttle
    * Hampton Inn - free breakfast

When registering (i.e. replying to this email) please give me
   * Company Name
   * How engineers are coming
   * T-shirt sizes
   * Hotel you will be staying in

Any questions... Feel free to reach out...

I hope to see you in October!!!

steved.

* The Fall Bakeathon in Westford, Ma (Reminder)
@ 2018-08-07 16:01 Steve Dickson
From: Steve Dickson @ 2018-08-07 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

A quick reminder the Bakeathon is about a month out...

The hotel blocks will be expiring at the end of next
week and I'm hoping to order the t-shirts in the
next couple weeks...

Note, We will be doing some RDMA over Ethernet (RoCE)
testing this year... If this is interesting to you,
please contact me off list.

steved.

Red Hat is pleased to announce the Fall NFS Bake-a-ton will be
hosted by Red Hat in Westford, MA office
The Date: *The third week in Sept (17th - 21th)*

Details and registration info:
    http://nfsv4bat.org/Events/2018/September/BAT/index.html

I'm using the same hotels and the prices are the same
or lower. The block reservations for the Residence Inn
and Hampton Inn end on *Fri Aug 18th*

    * Residence Inn Marriott - closest; w/ shuttle; full kitchen; free breakfast
    * Westford Regency Inn - w/bar ; w/shuttle
    * Hampton Inn - free breakfast

When registering (i.e. replying to this email) please give me
   * Company Name
   * How engineers are coming
   * T-shirt sizes
   * Hotel you will be staying in