linux-nfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Fall Bake-A-Thon 2011 ?
@ 2011-07-11  8:48 philippe.deniel
From: philippe.deniel @ 2011-07-11  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nfs, faibish_sorin

Hi,

does someone know if there will be a Fall bake-A-Thon this year ? If
yes, what are the dates for this event ?

    Regards

       Philippe

PS: I cc'ed Sorin to this message (he'll probably receive this message
twice because he probably belongs to this list).

* Re: Fall Bake-A-Thon 2011 ?
@ 2011-07-12 18:09 ` Thomas Haynes
From: Thomas Haynes @ 2011-07-12 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: philippe.deniel; +Cc: NFS list, faibish_sorin, nfsv4

On Jul 11, 2011, at 1:48 AM, philippe.deniel@cea.fr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does someone know if there will be a Fall bake-A-Thon this year ? If yes, what are the dates for this event ?
>
>   Regards
>
>      Philippe
>
> PS: I cc'ed Sorin to this message (he'll probably receive this message twice because he probably belongs to this list).

Philippe,

The NFSv4 WG alias is better place for questions on Bakeathons.

In any event, it will be at the NetApp campus in Sunnyvale, CA
during the week of October 17th - 21st.

Thanks,
Tom