linux-nfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* nfs:truncate didn't zero the new area
@ 2011-07-28  0:43 才俊
From: 才俊 @ 2011-07-28  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nfs

There is a error when using truncate in 2.6.32e.g1.create a file test,the content is:test:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  (100 a)2.use truncate(test,25),the content is:test:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3.use truncate(test,50),what we expect result is:test:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa0000000000000000000000but in fact the content is:test:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathe new part is not cleared.
I lookuped the code of nfs and nfsd,but i haven't fount the code that clear the new part of truncate.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-07-28  0:48 UTC | newest]