linux-nvdimm.lists.01.org archive mirror
* Please Kindly Acknowledge Our New Order
@ 2019-03-13  6:19 medhat
From: medhat @ 2019-03-13  6:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm; +Cc: info

 Dear sir,

Kindly find the attachment of our new order as discussed with our
agent who is currently not available, Please kindly arrange to
send your best quote for our inquiry doc54698754 and also tell me
the possible time for delivery basis.

We kindly request you to arrange the quotation at the earliest.

Z poważaniem / Best Regards

Monika Krekora-Ansorge
Senior Export Manager
International Sales Department
mob.:  +48 660 089 689
e-mail: info@messenietrade.com

Dr Gerard sp. z o.o.
ul. Salsy 2
02-823 Warszawa
tel.: +48 22 722 46 46

* Please Kindly Acknowledge Our New Order
@ 2019-03-11 21:01 medhat