linux-nvdimm.lists.01.org archive mirror
* Need  Your Response
@ 2019-08-27 15:50 Ulrich Bredemeyer
From: Ulrich Bredemeyer @ 2019-08-27 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Good Day,
I want to seek for your approvals to share some information with you, which I believe will be of interest to you. Please Let me know if I should , by confirming this email address that its your own. On hearing from you, I will give you details of the message which both of us will benefit from. My sincere intention in writing you is to gain your kind permission and acceptance to assist me secure this funds on my behalf in your position for establishment of investment with you in your Country.  I cannot handle the business myself because of the nature of my job.
Reply me with this email address:  bredulrich-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
For your permission and acceptance, you are entitled to 40% commission of the total amount if you have accept to do this transaction with me honestly.
Regards,
Ulrich Bredemeyer.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-08-27 15:50 UTC | newest]