Linux-NVDIMM Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: "BBK LOANS & INVESTMENT CO" <info@loans.com>
To: linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org
Subject: RE: LOAN & INVESTMENT NOW READY. PLEASE READ OUR MAIL.
Date: 26 Sep 2019 11:02:50 +0800

Dear Sir/Ma'am

We have set aside $100 Billion US Dollars for our loans

program. BBK LOANS & INVESTMENT CO is now open to all people

looking for a loan. We offer loans grant at an affordable

interest rate of 3% for per annum (1 year). This program is

available to all credible and honest loan seekers who are in

need of a business loan, home mortgages, real estates etc. We

give up to US$100,000,000 (One Hundred Million US Dollars) in

loan grants.

Fill in the blank spaces for full application:

 1. Full Name:
 2. Address:
 3. Occupation:
 4. Date of Birth:
 5. Man/Woman:
 6. Nationality:
 7. Country Where You Now Live:
 8. Mobile No:
 9. Loan Amount:

You can contact us immediately by sending the above mentioned

information to our email here below;

Ms. Elham Ibrahim Hassan
Operations Director
Email: bbkloanscompany@aol.com