linux-nvdimm.lists.01.org archive mirror
* RE: LOAN & INVESTMENT NOW READY. PLEASE READ OUR MAIL.
@ 2019-09-26  3:02 BBK LOANS & INVESTMENT CO
From: BBK LOANS & INVESTMENT CO @ 2019-09-26  3:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Dear Sir/Ma'am

We have set aside $100 Billion US Dollars for our loans

program. BBK LOANS & INVESTMENT CO is now open to all people

looking for a loan. We offer loans grant at an affordable

interest rate of 3% for per annum (1 year). This program is

available to all credible and honest loan seekers who are in

need of a business loan, home mortgages, real estates etc. We

give up to US$100,000,000 (One Hundred Million US Dollars) in

loan grants.

Fill in the blank spaces for full application:

 1. Full Name:
 2. Address:
 3. Occupation:
 4. Date of Birth:
 5. Man/Woman:
 6. Nationality:
 7. Country Where You Now Live:
 8. Mobile No:
 9. Loan Amount:

You can contact us immediately by sending the above mentioned

information to our email here below;

Ms. Elham Ibrahim Hassan
Operations Director
Email: bbkloanscompany@aol.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-26  3:02 UTC | newest]