linux-nvdimm.lists.01.org archive mirror
* Waiting for your response
@ 2021-02-09 13:36 josephdabantu
From: josephdabantu @ 2021-02-09 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Hello,

Good day, please accept my apology for sending you this sensitive
information without per informing you. This is due to the urgency
of the information. I am a Project director at Ghana  National
Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) and a member of Contract Tenders
Board of the Ministry of Mineral Resources in Ghana. I need your
service in a confidential matter regarding money transfer from an
over-invoiced contract sum. This requires a private arrangement
though the details of the transaction will be furnished to you if
you indicate your interest in this proposal. We have all the
legal documents to back up the transaction, besides we have
worked out the modalities to ensure smooth conclusion of this
fund transfer. We  are willing to offer you 25% and there is not
risk involved in the transaction.

I am expecting to hear from you, if you have interest in the
business. In which case, correspondence in the course of the
transaction will be conducted by email presently.

Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Joseph Dabantu

* Waiting for your response