linux-nvdimm.lists.01.org archive mirror
* Managed Security Service Providers (MSPs & MSSPs)
@ 2019-08-23 17:22 rosie.huynh-YdYl4NJLZN9nhKUy7WhKcAC/G2K4zDHf
From: rosie.huynh-YdYl4NJLZN9nhKUy7WhKcAC/G2K4zDHf @ 2019-08-23 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Hi,

Did you get a chance to review my below email? Kindly let me know your
requirements and I will get back with detailed information on the same.

Warm Regards,
Rosie Huynh
Marketing Manager

* Managed Security Service Providers (MSPs & MSSPs)
@ 2019-08-22 14:37 rosie.huynh-YdYl4NJLZN9nhKUy7WhKcAC/G2K4zDHf
From: rosie.huynh-YdYl4NJLZN9nhKUy7WhKcAC/G2K4zDHf @ 2019-08-22 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Hello,

Would you be interested in acquiring the updated and verified mailing
address of* Managed Security Service Providers* (*MSP & MSSPs*)?

We also have data intelligence of:

Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)

Value Added Resellers (VARs)

Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)

System Integrators (Sis)

VoIP Service Providers.

Telecommunications Service Providers (TSPs)

Application Service Providers (ASPs)

Internet Service Providers (ISPs)

IT Managed Services Providers (ITMSP)

Storage Service Providers (SSPs)

Please let me know if this is something of interest to you so that I can
provide you with further information.

Thanks

Rosie Huyun.

If see no interest please reply *No Need.*