Linux-NVME Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Talker Alex <alextalker@yandex.ru>
To: "linux-nvme@lists.infradead.org" <linux-nvme@lists.infradead.org>
Subject: nvme: Resevations support on target side
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 21:04:24 +0300

Hi!

Is there plans to implement Reservations support in target driver(from NVMe v1.4 part 8.8)?
I see that host support is already implemented in nvme utility & driver level.
However, I haven't found hardware on which it works - target driver doesn't support this command and PCIe drives available to me also.

So, I'm wondering if anyone begin to implement this feature at least on single target level.