linux-omap.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Hello;
@ 2011-05-03  7:29 Loveth Jerry
From: Loveth Jerry @ 2011-05-03  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

My name is Loveth Niame Jerry . I got your contact email while making some research for reliable foreigner on the Internet (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but our good heart and sincerity matters allot in life ) i will be waiting to hear from you so that i will tell you more about my self and send my picture to you.I wish you all the best for your day.Always stay blessed from my deepest heart.

Yours respectfully,
Miss Loveth.

* Hello!
@ 2020-10-03  8:35 Mrs Maria Abdullah
From: Mrs Maria Abdullah @ 2020-10-03  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

Hello,

My Name is Mrs.Maria Abdullah from Wales United Kingdom,

I would like to work with you to carry out a promise i made to
God by willing all that i have to the charity because i am very
sick now (Covid-19 Virus Infection)

Get back to me for more details via my private email.

Email: mariabdullah101@taxrag.com

Thanks and God bless you.

Maria

* Hello!!!
@ 2015-06-16 18:05 chang
From: chang @ 2015-06-16 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Mrs. Liliane picked you. For details email her
directly: lilbetencout45@hotmail.com

* hello :)
@ 2012-10-13 16:54 sindy
From: sindy @ 2012-10-13 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: akostak; +Cc: dwfarrell

Hi all !
I looked at your own image on facebook. I'm keen on you a lot.  Let's talk !
I can send you my image as well if you want...

Kisses,