linux-omap.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* BT656 Support and MMDC support on top of OMAP3EVM
@ 2009-03-19 12:26 Hiremath, Vaibhav
From: Hiremath, Vaibhav @ 2009-03-19 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media
  Cc: linux-omap,
	psp_video@list.ti.com - Video discussion list for PSP Video team
	(May contain non-TIers)

Hi,

I am getting some private requests for supporting BT656 and Multi-Media Daughter card on top of latest Kernel + Sakari's latest ISP-Camera patches/repository. So I am posting the patch supporting BT656 and MMDC support with all the review comments fixed (received from earlier posts).

Please note that, hence forth I will try to avoid submitting patches on top of V4L2-int framework. The next immediate activity would be migration to sub-device framework.

Sakari,

How about merging these patches (BT656 support patch) into your repository so that I don't have to maintain and re-submit the patches again and again.

If you feel it should be done, then please let me know if you have any review comments I will try to fix immediately and provide you a patch.

The patches are following this mail.

Thanks,
Vaibhav Hiremath

* RE: BT656 Support and MMDC support on top of OMAP3EVM
@ 2009-03-30 15:19 ` Hiremath, Vaibhav
From: Hiremath, Vaibhav @ 2009-03-30 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hiremath, Vaibhav, linux-media
  Cc: linux-omap,
	psp_video@list.ti.com - Video discussion list for PSP Video team
	(May contain non-TIers)

Thanks,
Vaibhav Hiremath

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Sakari,

I have not heard back anything from you on this, if you don't see any issues then I request you to merge these patches into your private branch/repository. So that people will be able to use it directly.