linux-omap.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Regarding OMAP-3430 LCD Display
@ 2008-01-08  5:44 Debadatta.Mishra
From: Debadatta.Mishra @ 2008-01-08  5:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap-open-source

Hi All,

I am having a OMAP-3430 board.I want to test that the LCD is working
or not. It doesn't have any OS ported on it. Please Guide me to display a
JPEG image on that LCD.

Regards,
Deba

***********************  Aricent-Unclassified   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly
prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."

* RE: Regarding OMAP-3430 LCD Display
@ 2008-01-08  6:04 ` Iqbal
From: Iqbal @ 2008-01-08  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Debadatta.Mishra, linux-omap-open-source

Debadatta.Mishra@aricent.com

> Hi All,
>
> I am having a OMAP-3430 board.I want to test that the LCD is
> working or not. It doesn't have any OS ported on it. Please
> Guide me to display a JPEG image on that LCD.

This list is only  for linux OS on OMAP, may be you will have talk to a different team with in TI.

@ 2009-03-13 11:49   ` Sabine Käß
From: Sabine Käß @ 2009-03-13 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

Iqbal <iqbal <at> ti.com> writes:

> Debadatta.Mishra <at> aricent.com
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am having a OMAP-3430 board.I want to test that the LCD is
> > working or not. It doesn't have any OS ported on it. Please
> > Guide me to display a JPEG image on that LCD.
>
> This list is only  for linux OS on OMAP, may be you will have talk to a
different team with in TI.

> > Regards,
> > Deba

Hello,

I have a similar problem which I won't explicate here because this list is for
Linux on OMAP ;-) ... but can you tell me, WHO I may ask something about
programming the OMAP without operating system??

Thanks & Best regards,
Sabine

* RE: Regarding OMAP-3430 LCD Display
@ 2009-03-13 11:58     ` Menon, Nishanth
From: Menon, Nishanth @ 2009-03-13 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sabine Käß, linux-omap

Please contact your technical representative within TI for the same.

Regards,
Nishanth Menon