linux-pci.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Your reply is needed....   120.195.153.51
@ 2018-08-22 20:46 Mr. Samuel
From: Mr. Samuel @ 2018-08-22 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Mr. Samuel Adjei, I seek for your consent to know if you are capable of investing with me in your country to very profitable business.Any Knowledge of business interest in the following sectors: Real Estate, Stock speculation, Mining and Oil, Transportation and Tobacco.

I'm open to have a good business relationship with you.kindly contact me back for more details.

Mr. Samuel Adjei

* Your reply is needed....   120.195.153.51
@ 2018-08-22 19:46 Mr. Samuel
From: Mr. Samuel @ 2018-08-22 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients