linux-pci.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Released pciutils-3.6.3
@ 2020-01-22 10:54 Martin Mareš
From: Martin Mareš @ 2020-01-22 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, world!\n

After a long hibernation, I just released pciutils-3.6.3.

At the moment, my patch queue is empty, so if you sent me a patch
over last few months and you did have not received a reply, please
re-send it.

From the changelog:

	* `lspci -t' (tree mode) can be combined with `-s' to show a sub-tree.
	  We also fixed potential buffer overflows in the tree dumper.

	* Cleaned messy code for dumping of I/O, memory, and ROM regions.
	  This helped fixing a bug, which caused some 64-bit regions to be
	  reported as virtual. All flags are now printed after the address
	  (previously, "[virtual]" and "[enhanced]" were before it for no good
	  reason).

	* Added pci_find_cap_nr() to the library, which handles capabilities
	  which occur multiple times in a single device.

	* Minor improvements in printing of PCIe capabilities.

	* We now decode the Multicast and Secondary PCI Express extended
	  capabilities.

	* The list of capability names available to setpci was updated.

	* Minor bugs were fixed in FreeBSD and Solaris ports.

	* We now prefer HTTPS URLs in all documentation

	* The pci.ids file has a man page.

	* As usually, updated pci.ids to the current snapshot of the database.

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mareš                        <mj@ucw.cz>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
United Computer Wizards, Prague, Czech Republic, Europe, Earth, Universe

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-22 10:54 UTC | newest]