linux-ppp.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* PPP ECP (RFC1968) support
@ 2021-05-31 18:36 Artem Mygaiev
From: Artem Mygaiev @ 2021-05-31 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ppp

Hello

Going through the pppd and drivers/net/ppp/* code I cannot find a finished
implementation of ECP encryption. The only relevant commit in pppd I can see
is adding ECP patches from Frank Cusack including beginnings of ecp.c which,
as it seems, was never finished. On a kernel side I can only see MPPE
compressor and nothing related to ECP.

Am I missing something? Maybe there is some repo with unfinished work?

Appreciate any pointers

Best regards,
Artem Mygaiev

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-05-31 18:36 UTC | newest]