linux-pwm.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* URGENT REPLY.
       [not found] <1507214802.1850985.1592841739314.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2020-06-22 16:02 ` Karim Zakari
From: Karim Zakari @ 2020-06-22 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good-Day Friend,

 Hope you are doing great Today. I have a proposed business deal worthy (US$16.5 Million Dollars) that will benefit both parties. This is legitimate' legal and your personality will not be compromised.

Waiting for your response for more details, As you are willing to execute this business opportunity with me.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Karim Zakari.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-06-22 16:02 UTC | newest]