linux-pwm.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* linux-pwm Archives on lore.kernel.org incomplete
@ 2021-06-18  8:24 Uwe Kleine-König
From: Uwe Kleine-König @ 2021-06-18  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pwm, Thierry Reding; +Cc: helpdesk, kernel

Hello,

for a recent discussion I wanted to point out an old mail thread on this
list and I noticed that it is missing in the archives on
lore.kernel.org.

So I cloned the linux-pwm public-inbox from lore and did:

	cd git/0.git
	git rev-list HEAD | while read rev; do git cat-file blob $rev:m | formail -z -c -x Message-Id; done > ~/tmp/linux-pwm-known-ids.txt
	list-archive-maker.py -s ~/Maildir-work/.lists.linux-pwm/ -e linux-pwm -k linux-pwm-known-ids.txt -l linux-pwm.vger.kernel.org

which found 400+ mails missing, some of them are spam, but a
considerable amount isn't.

I'd like to complete the archives, but I'm for sure not the oldest
subscriber. So it would be great if you could check your archives for
further missing mail.

Just follow the instructions on this page:
https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/lore

The list of message-ids that I already have is available at
https://www.kleine-koenig.org/~uwe/linux-pwm-known-ids.txt . You'll need
that during the archive sanitization process to pass to the -k switch.

Please tar up and xz -9 the resulting directory with mbox files and send
the archive to me (preferably via some download link, but mail should
work, too, I suggest to not send it to the list though) so I can add it
to what I already have. I will then talk the the kernel.org admins to
add these mails to the archive.

Best regards
Uwe

Industrial Linux Solutions                 | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: linux-pwm Archives on lore.kernel.org incomplete
@ 2021-06-21  9:48 ` Uwe Kleine-König
From: Uwe Kleine-König @ 2021-06-21  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: helpdesk; +Cc: kernel, linux-pwm, Thierry Reding