linux-raid.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Kenya bulk email marketing - Target over 1.8 Million Kenyans via email
@ 2021-04-12  9:08 Kenya Bulk email Marketing
From: Kenya Bulk email Marketing @ 2021-04-12  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

Gain more clients on top of your existing clients on a daily basis 24/7/365 via Bulk email marketing - GUARANTEED
Get A Personal Mail Server For Your Company / Organization Fully Setup & Configured & 1.8Million Kenyan Emails Loaded
  - Why A Personal Mail Server For Bulk Mail Marketing
  - Send mass email on a daily basis 24/7/365 days
  - The mass mail server comes with its own logins to view the mass emailing progress
  - The mass mail server comes with 1.8Million clean Kenyan emails already loaded.
  - You only add the subject and the content of the email
  - The mass mail server can send up to 100,000 emails per day all delivered straight to inbox
  - We Monitor your mail mail server 24/7  to ensure full deliverability
  - Be able to add you own email list in the mail server
  - Gain New Clients Today on Top Of Your Existing Clients.
As they say, Mass Marketing is the True fuel for business growth.
Reach 100,000+ People in a Day & Notice the Difference.
Bulk Email Marketing - Most cost effective alternative to TV & Radio Ads
Reach approximately 100,000 people on a daily basis. 24/7/365 With your own personal mail server at a cost of Kshs 10,000 per month. (Offer Valid for 7days ONLY)
We also have a mobile phone numbers database segmented per county, and we provide Bulk SMS  at  60cents/sms, sender ID Kshs.8300

Contact Us Today
Regards
George K. Mariene
Wyzer Technologies Limited
Tel: +254 707 559 080 | +254 721 351 269
www.textsms.co.ke | www.datahost.co.ke
18, Msanduku Road | Off Mbaazi Avenue | Lavington | Nairobi

* Kenya bulk email marketing - Target over 1.8 Million Kenyans via email
@ 2021-03-19  7:51 Kenya Bulk email Marketing
From: Kenya Bulk email Marketing @ 2021-03-19  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

@ 2020-12-06  1:15 Kenya Bulk Email