linux-raid.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* procedure for unmounting and remounting an array
@ 2020-11-18 12:27 o1bigtenor
From: o1bigtenor @ 2020-11-18 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-RAID

Greetings

I find myself needing to unmount my raid array (Debian bullseye
(testing) using mdadm version 4.1) to complete an action. I then would
like to remount it.

AIUI I would just use the commands umount /dev/md0p1  then do my
action (hopefully with a successful outcome) and then use mount
/dev/md0p1 to remount the array (raid-10).

Is this a good way of doing things or is there a better way?

TIA

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-18 12:28 UTC | newest]