linux-rdma.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Data Storage Users List
@ 2015-11-02 16:09 Lillian Timothy
From: Lillian Timothy @ 2015-11-02 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Data Storage Users List" with opt-in verified email addresses. From the USA?

We also have CRM/Marketing Automation, Data Management, Data Storage, ITSM, ITO Agreements/IT Intel, Networking, Servers users,  Security, Business Intelligence, Collaboration, Enterprise Application, ERP/HR/HCM/FI, Hardware/OS/Systems Environment, Programming Tools,Languages, Telecommunication, Virtualization,

We provide 30+ Data fields on each record which contains: Company Name ,Contact First Name, Last Name, Title, HQ Phone, Direct No, Email, Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip, Country, Industry, Revenue, Fiscal Year End, Employees, IT Budget, IT Employees, Website, Technology, Company HQ Address1, Company HQ Address2, Company HQ City, Company HQ State, Company HQ Zip, Company HQ Country and LinkedIn link

Please let me know your targeted criteria, so that I can help you out to driver your sales effort in the right direction.

Best Regards,
Lillian Timothy

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.

---

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-11-02 16:09 UTC | newest]