linux-rdma.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* HELLO
@ 2017-09-20 14:54 Mr.Abbas Yakubu
From: Mr.Abbas Yakubu @ 2017-09-20 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: abbasiyakubu-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w

Dear Friend,

Did you receive the previous mail I send to you  about the Business Proposal  ?

Please respond to me soon.

Regards
Mr.Abbas Yakubu

* Hello
@ 2017-09-04 16:56 Ms Shirley Leung
From: Ms Shirley Leung @ 2017-09-04 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please can you contact me for a transaction.
Shirley Leung.

* Hello
@ 2016-05-29  0:44 program12-cpgL+PMETWIk+I/owrrOrA
From: program12-cpgL+PMETWIk+I/owrrOrA @ 2016-05-29  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hi,
I am Kristi and i saw your contact through google page of your country which impress me and i feel we can be friends to share ideals and reason together for good,if not bad then let us know more about each other and i hope there will be no problem for us to be friend with no bad intention.You can also reply me through email(cplkristibakar-1ViLX0X+lBJBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org) so that i can share details about myself, i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

* Hello
@ 2015-06-21 17:05 'LEUNG CHEUNG'
From: 'LEUNG CHEUNG' @ 2015-06-21 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I need your assistance to transfer $22,500,000.00 Dollars from Hong Kong

* Hello.
@ 2014-12-11  2:39 Jessica Kuku
From: Jessica Kuku @ 2014-12-11  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma

Hi Dear,

May peace be with you. I am Miss Jessica. Actually, We may not known in person but relationship can start like this!. Please, I'm sorry if I am embarrassing you by my gesture.

I really wish to be your friend, learn to know you and to have a place in your heart for an ideal relationship with us. I will be very happy if you contact me for my picture and more about me.
See you soon?
Thanks in advance and remain blessed!
Jessica

* Hello
@ 2014-07-29  8:23 Noemi Alvarez
From: Noemi Alvarez @ 2014-07-29  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to keep up with you with hope for friendship if you are interested.
If you don't mind i will like you to write me back. I am waiting to read
from you, because i have something important and urgent to discuss with
you. I will also send some of my beautiful photos to you.

* Hello
@ 2014-07-09 14:56 Alice Joe
From: Alice Joe @ 2014-07-09 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello! My name is Alice Joe from England. I saw your profile today and picked
interest to discuss an important business proposal. Please reply to this mail
so i can give you more details and also send my photos. Thanks

Best regards
  Alice

* Hello
@ 2013-11-11 20:15 KukuGlory
From: KukuGlory @ 2013-11-11 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
HOW ARE You Doing Today
My name is Miss Glory , I like to be your friends ok;
Please send me your e-mail to my inbox at
(glory01boo-EMRzualFZlQ@public.gmane.org) so i will send you my Photos to you

* Hello
@ 2013-11-11 17:09 Glory Kuku
From: Glory Kuku @ 2013-11-11 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-03-27 13:30 laurarey111-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ
From: laurarey111-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ @ 2012-03-27 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello xxxxx,
 How are you doing over there? My name is Laura, Please let
me know if i got the right address so we can open
communication, here is my email address I am waiting for
your confirmation with care Laura...

* Hello
@ 2011-10-28 11:18 lisa hedstrand
From: lisa hedstrand @ 2011-10-28 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Miss Lisa Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you. I am compelled to contact you via this medium because i needed a friend from that part of the world. We will get to know each other in details if my proposition accepted. l am a student in UK but originally from USA.

* hello
@ 2010-11-09  5:51 amandasaleeeby-aRb0bU7PRFM1O8qKqF6upA
From: amandasaleeeby-aRb0bU7PRFM1O8qKqF6upA @ 2010-11-09  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amandasaleeby

hello with love and trust
my dearest friend compliment of the day to you.my name is Amanda saleeeby a
girl of 23years old honest trusting kind caring loving and fun with
compassionate and generous nature viewing your email address which really interest
me to know more about you that is having communication friendship with you
if you will have the desire with me.so that we can get to know each other
better sharing feelings and thought together .i will like you to write me
through my email for easiest communication.i will be waiting to read from
you.I will be waiting for your mail;please make sure you replied to me with the email address below,it is very confidential and private,thanks and have a nice day.
here is my email address
Amandasaleeby-1lgz47149vU@public.gmane.org

* Hello
@ 2010-09-05 19:54 rose isaac
From: rose isaac @ 2010-09-05 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

please how are you! hope you are fine  and in good condition of please
will like you to  write me back because i have something VERY important to
tell you, i hope to hear from you soon!Rose

* Hello.....
@ 2010-06-30 13:43 Alexander Okowa
From: Alexander Okowa @ 2010-06-30 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sir/Madam,

I am a senior government official in Nigeria. If you are a big
investor in your country, then my partners and I would like to carry
out a very important deal running into over US$150 million with you
and your company. I do not like discussing business over the internet
so if you could send me your phone number or fax number, I will call
or send you a fax to explain the project from which we all stand to
benefit immensely.

This is a very confidential project and till I hear from you, I urge
you not to discuss my contact with anyone. Please teat as immensely
important!

Regards.

Chief Alexander Okowa