linux-rdma.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* ifdown/up one slave port under RoCE LAG
@ 2022-03-18 13:59 Changcheng Liu
From: Changcheng Liu @ 2022-03-18 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma

Hi all,
    Is it expected to get RDMA_CM_EVENT_DEVICE_REMOVAL event when "ifdown or ifup" one slave port under RoCE LAG(802.3ad) mode?
    I'm using mellanox RNIC and configured them into RoCE LAG mode. Then, I created two RC QPs on the client node and establish connection with another two RC QPs on the server node. When executing "ifdown" on one slave port in the server node, the rdma_event_channel(in server process) will receive RDMA_CM_EVENT_DEVICE_REMOVAL and the ibv_context(in server process) will get "IBV_EVENT_DEVICE_FATAL" & "IBV_EVENT_GID_CHANGE" event.

B.R.
Changcheng

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-18 13:59 UTC | newest]