linux-rdma.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Notice: Intent to clear backlog in patchworks
@ 2016-08-25 19:33 Doug Ledford
From: Doug Ledford @ 2016-08-25 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma

There are a lot of patches in patchworks that are older and just
clogging up the works.  Some of them are mine, some people to other
people and just aren't being processed.  At the end of day tomorrow, I
plan to mark all patches submitted prior to May of this year as
rejected.  Please check patchworks, if any of the older patches are
yours and you don't want them lost, then I strongly suggest you plan on
resubmitting them (patches from back in February of this year are likely
not going to apply well anyway, so resubmission is probably a good
thing, but if you know they still apply, you can email me the patch IDs
and I can skip them when I remove stale stuff).

--
Doug Ledford <dledford-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
    GPG Key ID: 0E572FDD